Wednesday 11 September 2013

Hunter the Vigil: Session write-up 4 - Agent Frank Dublowski

Please note: This is a write-up from an IC perspective of my character in a game that I playing.

"Damn... my head was killing me...I opened my eyes blearly and slowly the irritating noise I could hear became the clear beeping of some sort of heart monitor attached to me; looking around it seemed as though i'd been bought to the hospital. Brockhurst was waiting in the room and seemed relieved that i'd made it; he showed me a jacket that he'd found in the lumber mill (least he'd got there) - I used my ability on it and was able to tell him that it was from the original victim, although the strain caused me to pass out again.



When I woke up Brockhurst was checking me over, the wounds on my neck were strangle marks from incredibly large hands, no wonder it was so hard for me to breathe; I got Brockhurst to read the chart from the end of the bed, but it showed nothing unusual. My fellow agent was talking about the seeds but I kept fading in and out, eventually he was able to make me understand that he had obtained some of the red seeds and was going to hold them next to his skin as part of some experiment, he then handcuffed himself to the radiator and we waited."

No comments :

Post a Comment