Friday 4 October 2013

Working on map for Fantasy Campaign


I've been working on a rough outline map for our forthcoming G+ hangout Fantasy FATE game (although hopefully we'll soon come up with a snappier name); map is based around an image of Pangea with some additional islands added by myself (unfortunately only had access to MSPaint at the time so until I get to my own computer the quality isn't great).

I used some of the continental line to suggest borders and erased others, given that the players seemed to like the idea of large nations this map has potentially 6 nations (including the Sword Isles, although I envision them as more of a loose coalition of buccaneers and raiders)- the plan is to fill in the details of the nations with the players input.


No comments :

Post a Comment