Saturday 1 November 2014

Closing off my LARP blog

As some of my readers may be aware I did have a seperate blog concerning LARP (live-action roleplay) on my main G+ account, it originally started off as a series of in-character diary entries/event reports however due to a sizeable number of character deaths on my part and a general falling out of love with LARP I let it slide and haven't posted anything to it in a while. However, my recent involvement in NaNoWriMo has rekindled my interest in writing, at the same time that a move to a new faction and a new character has really boosted my interest in LARP.

Reading through a friends Wordpress blog this morning has made me think that I really should do some more blog posts about LARP, after all it's a hobby in which both myself and my wife invest an awful lot of time and effort (not just playing, costume making, etc); however, given that my free time is limited I don't want to split my efforts, so i'm going to start incorporating future LARP posts into this blog going forwards and will be closing off my old LARP blog.

Currently I am playing a Redcap in the Unicorns Faction of the Lorien Trust system, i've only been to one of the faction's events so far but am looking forward to getting involved more in the future :


No comments :

Post a Comment