Thursday 26 June 2014

Serpents Fall - All Game Material

Since my Fate Accelerated Serpents Fall game has unfortunately come to a premature end (due to changing schedules amongst the players) and I am unlikely to pick it up again in the future (since i'm not a fan of returning to previously run games) I thought that I would make available the various notes and materials that I used to run the campaign up to and including the plot wiki.

All of the electronically stored material that I created for the campaign is now hosted on my Google Drive and can be accessed via the following link:


Even though the game unfortunately didn't reach the conclusion that I was hoping I had some good fun running it and the players certainly seemed to enjoy it while it lasted; hopefully someone will get some use out of the information in the files.

Please note: Some of the graphics from the wiki have been removed to save space and I will not be making any attempt to further organise or sort the information stored on the Google Drive.

The actual-play videos from the campaign will remain on my Youtube channel the Red Dice Diaries:




No comments :

Post a Comment