Wednesday 3 December 2014

[Con-RPG] Heading to Dragonmeet on 06/12/14

Myself, my wife and a friend of ours from Dark Cleo Productions are heading off to Dragonmeet at the end of the week, we were lucky enough to get tickets at the last minute thanks to our friends at Dark Cleo and i'm very much looking forward to going.

I have to admit to being a little apprehensive though, the last convention I went to was when a version of Gen Con was still being held here in the United Kingdom about a million years ago and i've not really had the time or the funds necessary to visit a lot of conventions since (although I do go to the small Beer & Pretzels convention held in our local town most years); having really enjoyed my experience at the online convention BrigadeCon 2014 (although I understand conventions online and in person are likely to be very different) i'm really looking forward to going to the convention. If anyone sees me there, feel free to come up and say hello, chat about RPGs, i'll be taking my dictaphone with me and a video camera so hopefully i'll be able to get some good footage and maybe even some interviews :)

Details for Dragonmeet can be found here: http://www.dragonmeet.co.uk/


No comments :

Post a Comment