Tuesday 30 December 2014

[RPG] Tip Tuesday #2 - Always carry a notepad

As a GM you'll often have ideas in the strangest of places, perhaps when you first wake up or just before you fall to sleep at night (or maybe in some even stranger places), it's very easy for these ideas to just get lost and never be recovered, get into the habit of carrying a small notepad around with you and some form of writing implement; any ideas that pop into your head, no matter how crazy, jot them down in your notepad so that you can look through it later for ideas. I normally have an A6 pad and a biro with me at most times and scribble random stuff down in them, whenever i'm stuck for ideas I have a flip through them to spur my imagination, some of my best ideas have come from taking a few half-formed thoughts and combining them.




No comments :

Post a Comment